Reading 09

Sooooooo apparently I didn't save any pictures that I took at strikes and spares, but I did beat Professor Bui in a game of bowling so that should be proof enough that I was there. While at the arcade I played a mario cart simulator, which was actually quite fun! I believe that there is still some charm to arcades, especially ones that have a variety of games to play such as mega play because though you can have your friends surrounding you while you kill it at a game at home, there is sometimes a larger variety of games to play (depending on your at home collection) that you don't get to play often. In addition to the hype of having your friends surround you while you play an arcade game, there is also the challenge of beating other players previous scores, which you can obviously do with console and computer games, but the price is less (i believe) and there is lesser chance of cheating/unfairness with everyone being restricted to using what the arcade provides. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading 02

Reading 05

Reading 00